Saturday, May 12, 2018

You Completed the Caption

Baxter: Oh darn, I am missing that great shoe sale today. Wonder if I will get a spanking after I come home with five boxes of shoes I don't really need or can afford?

Anon 1: Finally he decided to spank me, feels so good, but why now, at a nice hotel, how will I be able to sit for breakfast? Sure hope he does not pull the nightie up, too late, my bare bottom is feeling it more.

Leigh: She couldn't believe he finally got her message and hoped he didn't stop too soon.

Katie: "That's right! OW! Just like that! Whoa! OW!! Impressive! OWW!!! He's getting to be a great spanker!"

Anon 2: Next week it is my turn to spank him -- with a Spencer paddle no less, according to our agreement. I can't wait!

Anon 3: I can't remember if I put on clean panties ... or any panties!

I wonder what he's going to say when he finds out my bottom's already red from the spanking my boss gave me this afternoon?

Did I turn off the stove?

Oh, dear, he's a lot better at this spanking stuff than I thought he would be. I have a feeling I'm really in for it now.

Ronnie: How can I tell him to spank me harder, OUCH OUCH, I think he knows.

Rosco: Does he even know how wet my pussy is? Men are so dense sometimes.

Sir Wendel: What the hell, is he just dusting off my bottom?

Hermione:  Tee hee! Wait till he discovers my new steel mesh-reinforced Spanx. This is going to hurt him more than it hurts me.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: