Monday, March 5, 2018

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for March 4

Who chooses the position for a spanking?

Lea: Its 99% of the time chosen by my Sir. He typically just throws me over his knee or onto the bed. Or swats at me while I'm standing. I don't think I've really ever asked for a spanking, and presented myself in a position of my choice.

Sir Wendel: Whoever is giving the spankings chooses the position.

Ricky: Well, you've done it again, haven't you?

How can anyone make a decision when first having to figure out what flavor to have first? (When some of us would like to have all three.) I guess it's a variation of having your ice creams and eating them, too.

Err, what was that you asked?

Roz: On yum, ice cream!:) Rick usually always chooses the position. I don't think it's ever been debated or discussed from memory.

Ronnie: P always chooses the position and I don't think P's ever asked me what position I'd prefer.

Hermione: In the early days Ron would choose, then later I wanted to be creative and explore different positions. Lately, though, we have both agreed on the position that suits us both. I am bent over the end of the bed, with plenty of room beside me for the array of implements that Ron likes to have handy.

Yorkie: It's always over my wife's lap while she sits on the bed, up against the bed head propped up by pillows. Typically we are both naked as sexy time usually follows kinky time.

I think we both arrived at this position from the very start of TTWD as it's most comfortable for her.

Thank you all for sharing that information. Be sure to come back tomorrow, when I will have a very special story for you from the top shelf (where all the naughty books are kept).
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: